HOME > Commissioner Appointment
Join the Citizens Clean Elections Commission
The Honorable Senator Leah Landrum Taylor, will appoint the next Commissioner for the term expiring January 31, 2018. The candidates for Commissioner must meet the following criteria:
• Shall not be a member of the Republican Party and shall reside outside of Maricopa and Pima County;
• Shall have been registered to vote in Arizona for at least five years immediately preceding appointment with the same political party or as an independent;
• Shall be a qualified elector who has not, in the previous five years in this state, been appointed to, been elected to, or run for any public office, including precinct committeeman, or served as an officer of a political party;
• No commissioner, during his or her tenure or for three years thereafter, shall seek or hold any other public office, serve as an officer or a political party;
• No commissioner, during his or her tenure or for three years thereafter, shall seek or hold any other public office, serve as an officer of any political committee, or employ or be employed as a lobbyist.
Click Here to View & Apply
Applications should be postmarked or hand delivered to the address below by 4pm on June 8, 2013.
Citizens Clean Elections Commission
Attn: Paula Thomas, Executive Assistant
1616 W. Adams, Suite 110
Phoenix, AZ 85007